First it was just Kelsey and her trip to Australia, now it is Jason and Kelsey for life! We hope to keep you posted and we journey throughout our adventures as newly weds!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Beach and Sunrise
Hello All,
I finally got to go to the beach! I even got up early to see the sunrise. The whales are still there and I've seen them pretty close now. I love the beach.
Oh, and the house is where I live! I'll take more pictures of the inside later.
What a beautiful beach!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I think we need to make one of those our desktop :-) Glad to hear the weather is warming up for you and that you are doing alright... Katie
2 comments:
Kelsey, beautiful pictures. I am so jealous - I love the beach too. We miss you.
Love,
Aunt Rosanna
What a beautiful beach!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I think we need to make one of those our desktop :-) Glad to hear the weather is warming up for you and that you are doing alright...
Katie
Post a Comment