First it was just Kelsey and her trip to Australia, now it is Jason and Kelsey for life! We hope to keep you posted and we journey throughout our adventures as newly weds!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Home in 2 Weeks!!!
Greetings one last time from Australia! I have more pictures, but I'm going to wait until I get home to put them up on my blog because I'm severely rationing what is left of my internet money... So far I've seen river eels, been to a footy game, had my Birthday!, visited a friend and when to her sister's Debutante Ball, and had fun celebrating Holly's Birthday. I took my last final exam this week, so all I have left to do is a research paper and a presentation on Friday June 19th. I'll keep plenty busy though with all of the packing and last minute things right up until I leave. Also, this Wednesday is a bit of a joint Hen's night for me and Amy with the girls in our house. It will be great fun! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and can't wait to be home! See you soon! Love, Kelsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you coming to RW that weekend? I'll be there Sat. the 20th through Monday the 22nd!
I can't wait to see you! I'll be officially back in Red Wing Sunday, June 28th, but I'm sure we can figure out a way to see each other before then!
Post a Comment