Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving in Australia

Hello All! Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I've tried to upload some pictures of the Thanksgiving dinner that I made, but the internet is having trouble. These are the only two pictures that got uploaded. I'll try again another time to put up some more.
I also have pictures of when I helped with Little Blue Penguin Chick monitoring. I have pictures of the baby penguins and me holding one! It was great. The monitors go out about every 2 weeks to weigh, measure and micro chip the baby penguins to keep track of the colony's progress. Hope you all have a great Christmas!


Our Turkey right out of the oven. It was delicious! I was very impressed with our cooking skills.


Thanksgiving dinner complete with corn on the cob, homemade pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing and juicy turkey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving even though you're far, far away! Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

totally Norwegian.
Awesome.
That is great, keep us posted.