Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Here are a few underwater pictures from the Great Barrier Reef and Manta ray Bay courtesy of Amy (thanks a bunch Amy!). We had so much fun. Saw tons of fish and coral, here are just a few shots.
Also, Jason (being the perfect fiance that he is) sent me flowers for Valentine's Day! I put up a couple of pictures so everyone can enjoy how beautiful they are! Miss you all.
Love,
Kelsey
Also, Jason (being the perfect fiance that he is) sent me flowers for Valentine's Day! I put up a couple of pictures so everyone can enjoy how beautiful they are! Miss you all.
Love,
Kelsey













2 comments:
What a fun diving trip - beautiful pictures! And beautiful flowers too ;-)
Kelsey, all of your pictures make me so jealous! I'm glad to see you so happy and having so much fun in such a beautiful place.
Love you, miss you!
Post a Comment