Monday, February 9, 2009

Wildlife Park

Hello Everybody!
This past Sunday, I went to a local Wildlife Park. I was lucky enough to hold a baby Koala, a Squirrel Glider and a baby albino Wallaby. There was also grey and red Kangaroos, a poteroo, monkeys, marmosets, quolls, deer, emus, a flying fox and lots of birds.
I'm so happy to have held a Koala. And I was really excited about the glider. I hadn't seen a glider yet!
Hope all is well at home.
Love,
Kelsey



Me with a Squirrel Glider. She kept crawling all over me making it hard to take a picture, hence the goofy expression.


Me with a baby albino Wallaby. She was adorable.



Me with a baby Koala. She was so cute! I'm so lucky.



Just another picture of me with the baby Koala!

1 comment:

Ben and Robyn said...

You make me nervous holding all of these exotic animals! You know how I feel about things with claws...or beaks...ok, and hooves too! Did you get a rabies vaccine before you left???????? But cool, keep having fun, I guess!